Websites That Help Your Business GROW!
Your website is a reflection of your business and is often a customer’s first point of contact. Accurately portraying and promoting your business to help it grow is our promise to you. We spend a bit of time getting to know your business and who your customers are. Then we plan out your website build according to your budget and timeline.
Initial consultations and quotes are free and we’re good at being creative (it says so in our name) with both budgets and ideas. We’re happy communicating by email, skype, telephone or if you’re in the North Okanagan, we’re happy to drop by in person.
Let Us Be Part Of Your Team
As a small business owner, it probably makes sense for you and your employees to do what you do best, which is probably not building or maintaining websites. That’s where we come in! We tailor each client’s needs and come up with a plan that works. We can take care of everything from the ground up, or integrate into a program that combines our talents and yours.
Let us create a website design that works for you and then together we’ll map out a plan on updating and maintaining that website going forward.
“What Kind of Website Do You Need?”
During our initial consultation we’re going to ask a lot of questions! The more information we have, the better and more accurate quote we can give you.
It’s okay if you don’t have all the answers right now! We can help you sort through what options would benefit your business now and in the future. Once we have enough information, we’ll give you a firm quote and move forward onto the fun stuff of building your business website.
Here are a few questions we usually ask:
- What do you need this website to do? Sell stuff? Take payments or donations? Simply offer information about your business?
- Do you have a domain name or need a domain name?
- Have you thought about where you are going to host your website files? We offer hosting but are happy to work with an existing host whenever possible.
- Are you going to sell products (digital or hard goods) directly from the website? What kind of payment gateway do you want?
- Are you going to require a private members-only part of your website? What about a Forum?
- Is this a portfolio website? Will there be a lot of images we need to display in galleries or sliders?
- Do you want a blog attached to the website?
- Would you like to offer online bookings or appointments?
- What about mailing lists and newsletters? Do you want to capture email addresses and build an email list?
- What kind of integrations might you need for your website to work with other applications?
- Do you have social media accounts? Do you want them? Which ones are best for your type of business – do you know?
Additional Website Services
In addition to building your website, we offer the following services to our clients: