Our Hosting Services
Our hosting services start at $15 per month. Maintenance plans on our VPS (virtual private server) are available and include additional services such as backups, security, monitoring and telephone/email support.
Our Maintenance Services
Let us do the maintenance for a worry-free website! Our Managed Hosting services take care of all the maintenance, security and backups to keep your website safe and running at peak efficiency. Software updates, website security, backups, email & telephone support for your questions and preferred customer pricing on content updates and site modifications are included in our Premium package. See our packages below for more details.
Do I Need a Maintenance Plan? Well, maybe you don’t! If you’re tech savvy and like to tinker, you might not need this service. If you’re busy concentrating on your business and don’t have the time to tinker with your website (or lack technical savvy), it’s probably a good idea. An out-dated, unattended website is a prime target for trouble. Hackers look for these websites, and once they find their way in you’ll likely be host to content that is probably NOT what your customers want to see. This is probably not why you paid good money to have a website built in the first place. Just sayin’.
To protect your investment, we offer these Plans:
$35 CAD Monthly
- Bi-weekly full backup and database backup stored off-site.
- WordPress core, plugins and theme updates.
- Security plugin with custom configuration.
- If an update causes problems, we offer support and preferred customer pricing to resolve the issue (10% off our regular rate) or roll back to the last stable backup.
$55 CAD Monthly
- Weekly full backups stored safely off-site.
- WordPress, plugins & theme updates within 1 working day of release.
- Website Monitoring. If your site goes down, we’re on it!
- Premium Security plugin, custom configuration with malware scanning.
- If an update causes compatibility issues, we’ll roll your site back to the last stable backup at no further charge or give you preferred customer pricing to fix the issue.
- Unlimited telephone/email support for email, passwords, WordPress questions.
- Need some website tweaks, plugins installed or small content updates done? As a Premium client, you’ll get preferred customer pricing – 10% off our current studio rate and a 24 hour turnaround!
Maintenance for WordPress Websites
What can we say, WordPress rocks! WordPress currently powers 30% of all websites on the planet (2018). WordPress’ popularity is well-earned, offering countless powerful plugin functionalities that were historically only available to website owners able to spend thousands of dollars in development costs.
The popularity of WordPress has its dark side too, and hackers worldwide have made it a favourite target. Entire communities of hackers exist, bent on crashing or infiltrating your WordPress website. Just think of the money and time invested in your website – can you really afford to lose that?
Thankfully, a well-maintained WordPress website is usually well-protected from these attacks. Vulnerabilities are usually fixed and security updates are released before hackers can gain a foothold in a website that sees regular maintenance. Usually, but not always. For this reason, recent backup copies stored off-site (because what good are they if they’re with your compromised website?) and a plan for re-installation is always the best, safest and cheapest way to get your site back up and running if the un-thinkable happens.
We strongly advise non-technical website owners subscribe to one of the Maintenance plans to protect their website investment!